Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi, I work a lot.

I think I need to start writing down ideas for this thing as they come. I know I thought of at least 3 topics as I was running around this weekend (and an idea for a completely separate blog based solely on stories Mehdi tells me, like how he helped do a c-section on a cow last week), but in the chaos I've forgotten them all.

And chaos would be the appropriate word. I'm flying solo in the office, plus my lesson schedule, which is like 60-70 hours a week right there. Then I decided that despite the fact that I was attending a wedding for one of my longtime barn friends, I should take the teenagers to a horse show on Saturday. Which ended up being a great idea, as the pile of ribbons that came home will attest. And you know, why not bookend the week by hitting a horse show this weekend with my regular quartet of children?

I'm thinking by the end of the summer I'll be like an actress and be in the hospital for exhaustion. Except in my case it won't be a code word for "drugs."

No comments:

Post a Comment