Thursday, April 19, 2012

Work is lame. Youtube is fun.

Literally just sitting at my desk until 4:30. No one cares anymore, they're putting up a wall outside my office window so it's loud as crap and nothing on my desk has a due date. Youtube videos are my saviors right now, particularly these:

Because Colin Donnell is pretty:

Because Laura Osnes may be the most worthwhile winner of a reality show that no one ever saw (seriously, only my mother and I watched it, and mostly we just watched to make fun of how bad Andrew Lloyd Weber looks):

And because Lin-Manuel Miranda is a genius:

1 comment:

  1. I have been glued to Rod Syewart on you tube. Much cheaper than going to his concert and there are a lot of concert videos. I esp like his version of Time After Time. You should give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete